We value our nurses for the fantastic work that they do
As a Registered Nurse in Brecon and the surrounds, you'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users and will support with medication administration, the development of care plans and the management of a team of health and social care professionals. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
Flexi Pay gives you the flexibility to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
What we require
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!