Join our supportive team today!
As a Registered Nurse in Shrewsbury, Ellesmere, Gobowen, Church Stretton, Minsterley, Baschurch and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be responsible for developing care plans and assisting with medication administration. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a clinical team of health and social workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Choose when you get paid!
With Flexi Pay, you're able to have instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bnak holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and you could be on shift in as little as 48 hours!