Be the difference to the lives of vulnerable people. Become a Newcross nurse.
As a Registered Nurse in Launceston, Callington and the surrounds, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll confidently care for our service users ensuring they receive dedicated nursing care at all times. Managing a team of health and social care workers, you'll need to educate and motivate them to ensure the best possible outcome is reached at all times. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
What you'll need
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay will allow you to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll benefit from
- An hourly rate of up to £25.94, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Video interviewing
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours!