We're actively seeking experienced nurses to help care for people in need.
As a Registered Nurse in Maidstone, Aylesford, Bearsted and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. You'll be supporting our service users with medication administration, the development of their care plans and leading a team of health and social care professionals. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
Our HealthForceGo® app Flexi Pay, will give you the freedom to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Apply today and you could be on shift in a mere 48 hours!