We want nurses like you to join us!
As a Registered Nurse in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You will provide dedicated care and support to our service users with medication administration, their care plans and will manage a team of health and social care workers. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 healthcare workers.
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £27.19, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
This exciting HealthForceGo® app feature allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now to go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours!