Are you polite and hard working?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurses in Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team of health and social care professionals. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. For you, variety will be the spice of life - you'll relish the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
Flexi Pay gives you the option of instantly withdrawing up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
This role requires
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Apply now to go from applicant to active staff member in just 48 hours!