Are you proud of making a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in York and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. you'll actively ensure that our service users receive the highest quality of care and support. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Our exciting HealthForceGo® app feature will enable you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your life and responsibilities, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Hundreds of virtual training courses and apprenticeships to upskill in areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Can you make a difference?
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Apply now for your chance to help out in your local community in as little as 48 hours!