Nurses like you change lives!
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals. As a Registered Nurse in Ullapool, you'll be comfortable managing a team of health and social care workers and ensuring that service users receive assistance with medication administration and the development of their care plans.
What we need from you
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our innovative HealthForceGo® app feature allows healthcare staff to have the opportunity to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of up to £27.81, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today to go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours!