Do you want to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses or Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Hayling Island and the surrounds. You'll be supporting our service users with the development of care plans, medication administration and management of health and social care professionals. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives you the opportunity to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Benefits of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of post-qualification experience is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!