Do you want to take the next step in your career?
As a Registered Nurse in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll be supporting with medication administration, developing care plans and leading a team of carers. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the ability to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply now and go from application to active worker within just 48 hours!