Do you have a passion for Nursing?
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Nurse in Flint, Chester and the surrounding areas, you'll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You'll be a key part of your service users' support network to help them live a fulfilling, dignified life while receiving care for their mental health condition.
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
To take on a nursing role at Newcross, you'll need at least 6 months of post-qualification experience and a current NMC registration. You'll need to prove that you are up-to-date with clinical best practice and able to discuss scenarios in which you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Tired of waiting around for pay day? Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 25% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process.