We're looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge, you'll be responsible for leading healthcare teams in a wide range of establishments, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times. You will work with a team of care assistants to ensure that service users receive dedicated nursing care. You'll feel comfortable trusting in your clinical abilities and happy making accurate decisions at speed to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of people in your care. We're a healthcare staffing company with a difference - we truly care about the people we employ. That's why all staff are permanent employees who enjoy exclusive access to an impressive array of benefits.
Go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours, just ensure that you are available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.