Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Midlothian, East Lothian, Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith, North Berwick and Gilmerton, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care in establishments throughout the area. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. You will be responsible for developing care plans, leading a team of care assistants and working alongside a wider MDT team. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
Thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from applicant to active staff member in just 48 hours. We'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, as soon as you apply.
Flexi Pay enables you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Our perks include
- A £500 bonus to welcome you to the business
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.