Without Nurses like you, people won't receive the care and attention that they need
As a Registered Nurse in East Grinstead, Dorking, Crawley and the surrounding local areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Your benefits package
At Newcross, we offer a stellar benefits package to all nurses to reward them for their hard work. This includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £27.96, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
If you're passionate about making a difference to the people in your care and want to work for a company that empowers you to be the best nurse you can be, then Newcross is the place for you.