Change someone's life today!
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
As a Registered Nurse in Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Bideford, South Molton and the surrounding areas, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your area. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience. You will work with a team of care assistants and a wider MDT team providing direct nursing care to our service users with various needs. We also offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal.
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours. Apply today to get fast-tracked.
To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a service that allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £26.25, including holiday pay
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Video interviewing
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation