Make a difference, join us!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Bognor Regis, Felpham, Aldwick, Flansham, Chichester, Selsey and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for caring for service users with various needs in establishments throughout the area. You will provide compassionate nursing care by developing care plans, administering medication and working closely with a team of care assistants and a wider MDT team. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
Thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from applicant to active staff member in just 48 hours!
If you are successful, you'll need to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, immediately after your application for this to happen.
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks will include
- A £500 bonus to welcome you to the business
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us as a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.