A nurse like you changes lives!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Hayling Island and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area caring for service users with various requirements. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and you are a permanent employee - we don't offer zero-hour contracts. We also offer free training opportunities to empower you in your career and an impressive benefits package to sweeten the deal.
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours! For this to happen, you'll need to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, immediately after your application.
Flexi Pay enables you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.