Join a market-leading healthcare provider with a host of exclusive employee benefits
As a Registered Nurse in Newport and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency. We're powered by our fantastic network of 9,000-strong healthcare professionals and bespoke tech that offers a market-leading employee experience.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area, supporting individuals with mental health conditions. At Newcross, we're not just a staffing agency.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
What's in it for you?
Working for Newcross gives you access to a wealth of exclusive benefits, including:
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A great choice of shifts that to fit around you, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training in specialist areas of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to a wealth of professional resources produced by the RCNi to support decision making and revalidation.
At Newcross, thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from applicant to active staff member in just 48 hours. This process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Join our excellent team today!