Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Folkestone, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. Your role will encompass a variety of responsibilities such as leading a team of carers, providing medication support and ensuring that they needs of our service users are met. A multi-tasking superstar, you'll keep your wits about you in a crisis and radiate calmness when leading your team. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
Go from applicant to active staff member in just 48 hours. To make this happen, we'll need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the ability to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 bonus to welcome you to the business
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
Apply now to join us!