Are you looking to up-skill in a rewarding care environment? Then join Newcross Healthcare today!
As a Registered Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse in Trowbridge and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times.
This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants. Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work. For you, variety will be the spice of life - you'll relish the opportunity to work in a range of establishments in your area.
Your exclusive benefits package
We have a fantastic benefits package to reward you for your hard work. This includes:
- A £500 bonus to welcome you to the business
- An hourly rate of up to £29.47, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
What you'll need
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team.
Thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from candidate to on-shift in 48 hours. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
Join our team today!