We're passionate about delivering the best person-centred care. Join us.
As a Registered Nurse in Cardiff and the surrounds, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you'll need a truly positive attitude and unwavering confidence when working with people with severe mental health conditions. You'll be an empathetic leader, approachable for your team and service users alike, to achieve the best possible outcome at all times.
Does this sound like you?
To join us, you'll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you'll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours. Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Our benefits package makes us stand out from the competition. It includes:
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £26.53, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.