Are you looking for your next role as a Registered Nurse?
As a Registered Nurse working within hospitals in Perth and the surounds, it'll be your duty to maintain a safe, supportive environment for the people in your care, ensuring that their conditions are managed the best way.You'll rely on your decision-making skills to protect service users and handle crisis situations calmly. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of care assistants.
It is desirable that in this role you have experience working within hospitals and with the NHS.
What's in it for you?
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £29.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!