Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new and rewarding career?
As a Registered Nurse in East Kilbride, Newton Mearns, Clarkston, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer.
Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career.
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis.
We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
What's in it for you?
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
If you'll do whatever it takes to protect the people in your care and enjoy seeing the difference you make each day, apply today.
Join our team today!