Take the next step in your nursing career with us!
As a Registered Nurse in Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surrounding areas, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. Your duties will include developing care plans, administering medication and supporting a MDT team and a team of care assistants. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts.
Flexi Pay is an app feature that gives you the opportunity to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £26.88, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- Free PVG and uniform
- Video interviewing
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now to join our exclusive team!