Nurses like you make a difference!
As a Registered Nurse in Wakefield, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and give you the opportunity to choose when you want to get paid. We value our staff, so we don't offer zero-hour contracts, and they all have access to same day pay for times where money is tight.
Whether you're busy with family, caring for a family member or have other commitments in your spare time, working at Newcross can fit around your schedule.
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
What will I need?
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
What will I benefit from?
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £31.89, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- A selection of shifts to fit around your other commitments with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools
- Support with collecting evidence for the revalidation process using RCNi resources
Apply to join us today!