You can make a positive difference to someone's life!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Stevenage and the surrounding local areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, and the confidence to handle complex crisis situations with ease. You'll feel comfortable being the clinical lead in a team, offering advice to care assistants, to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
To be a Newcross Mental Health Nurse you'll have proven experience of working with individuals with complex mental health needs and the unique challenges it brings. A positive attitude is key, as is an approachable nature and patience. You will be a source of support and comfort to the people in your care.
Our exclusive benefits for healthcare staff
Our benefits package makes us stand out from the competition. It includes:
* A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
* An hourly rate of up to £28.47, including holiday pay
* Instant pay for times when you need it
* A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
* Exclusive training and development courses
* Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation.
If you're a nursing expert, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you.