Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Angus, you'll be caring for service users in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You will develop dedicated personal care plans to ensure that their needs are met at all times and effectively lead a team of healthcare assistants. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts.
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks will include
- A £500 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 250 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £27.52, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- Video interviewing
- Free PVG check and uniform
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Apply now to join us!