Do you want to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Dundee, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have a calm demeanour and the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for service users living with anxiety or depression. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Flexi Pay allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our HealthForceGo® app including weekends and bank holidays!
- A £500 welcome bonus
- An hourly rate of up to £27.52, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Video interviewing
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Apply today to join us!