Become a Newcross Nurse!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Ipswich, Claydon, Great Blakenham, Hadleigh, Kesgrave, Martlesham, Wickham Market and Woodbridge.
Your next role as a Newcross nurse
As a Registered Nurse, you'll be providing nursing care and support to our service users. You'll need to be dedicated to ensure the best possible outcome on every shift. This is a real opportunity for you to make a difference to the lives of individuals in our care and provide clinical leadership to a team of care assistants and support workers.
Same day pay
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
Here's what we need from you:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid current NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- We require 2 referees. One of which must be your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- The ability to work with and lead a team of healthcare workers to improve the lives of our service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well and make decisions in times of crisis
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Your next nursing role includes:
- A competitive remuneration package of £26.52/hr, including holiday pay
- A free criminal record check DBS/PVG
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform
- 24/7 clinical support from nurse advisers and an out of hours team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- A variety of training programs earned through credits as you work
- Specialised training, tailored to the package(s) of care you work on
- Access to tools and resources from the Royal College of Nursing to assist with revalidation and point-of-care decision making
- Recommend a Friend to Newcross for a chance to earn £500 per referral
- A £500 'Platinum Cash Reward' awarded to all new or rejoining nurses upon completion of 250 hours service
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you:
- A healthcare and mental health support package for consultations and advice when you need it, without NHS wait times*
- Greater control over when you get paid - you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay after completing a shift
- Fixed, rotad hours, allocated well in advance, and no zero-hour contracts
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Plenty of opportunities to upskill in new areas to progress your career.
*Employees are eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Our team are always there to support you and your clinical development. The Ipswich branch is based at Crown House in Crown Street, just a short distance from both Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich train station.
How to proceed
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
Are you ready to enrich the lives of people in need? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.