Become a Newcross Nurse!
Newcross Healthcare is searching to fill vacancies for seasoned Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in providing outstanding care and support to our service users across Darlington and the surrounding locations.
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Join Newcross as a nurse to receive:
- A 'Platinum Cash Reward' when you join us and work 250 hours
- A competitive remuneration package of £28.84/hr, including holiday pay
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated, nurse-led team
- An employee perks scheme offering discounts from leading brands
- Training programs accessible by earning work based credit
- Specialised training, tailored to the package(s) of care you work on
- Access to RCNi Portfolio to assist in your revalidation process
- Access to RCNi DST, an interactive point-of-care tool designed to support you with making evidence-based decisions when assessing and treating patients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral.
All healthcare staff receive a free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform.
- You can interview from the comfort of your own home
- Fixed, rotad hours, allocated well in advance, and no zero-hour contracts
- You choose when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of each shift
- You can benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support including phone and face-to-face consultations*
- We enable you to be the best at your job - expand your clinical knowledge with frequent training opportunities
*Employees are eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid current NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- We require 2 referees. One of which must be your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- The ability to work with and lead a team of healthcare workers to improve the lives of our service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well and make decisions in times of crisis
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
'Same day pay'
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
Meet the branch - Our team in the local office work to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support. You can find the branch at Aire House in Mandale Business Park, near the River Wear and just off the A1 road.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.