Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
Become a Newcross Nurse
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Same day pay
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Here's what we need from you:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- 2 referees: one from your current employer and one from your previous role. In addition, we require the contact details for all other places of employment within the past 18 months or for 3 of your most recent roles
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you:
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Fixed, rotad hours, allocated well in advance, and no zero-hour contracts
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Employees are eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What you'll get for joining Newcross as a nurse:
- A 'Platinum Cash Reward' when you join us and work 250 hours (also available to nurses rejoining the business)
- A competitive remuneration package of £26.52/hr, including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock clinical support from a dedicated, nurse-led team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- A variety of training programs earned through credits as you work
- Access to RCNi Portfolio to assist in collecting evidence for the revalidation process
- Access to RCNi DST, a handy tool designed to support you with making evidence-based decisions when assessing and treating patients.
Our friendly Canterbury branch are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready to enrich the lives of people in need? Apply today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.