The Colchester Branch is located within Unit 2 of Godbolts Business on Coggeshall Road in Marks Tey, Colchester
Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to service users living in Braintree and the surrounding areas.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Why choose us?
● Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
● Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
● Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
● Interview from the comfort of your own home
● Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Competitive salary of up to £26.52/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
The Nursing Role
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NMC pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
You must be compassionate and confident in your ability to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
Our nurses put our service users at the centre of everything we do.
Same Day Pay!
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing complete one
- You will need access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our dedicated in-house team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.