You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for experienced Registered Nurses or Mental Health Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work in with our service users within Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Hayling Island and the surrounding locations.
Become a Newcross Nurse
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £33.36/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Here's what we need from you:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- 2 referees: one from your current employer and one from your previous role. In addition, we require the contact details for all other places of employment within the past 18 months or for 3 of your most recent roles
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
Your local team will be in the Chichester branch which is located at 62-63 South Street, just a short distance from both Chichester Cathedral and Chichester train station.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready to enrich the lives of people in need? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.