Are you looking to take the next step in your nursing career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside and the surrounding areas.
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts available
- An employee 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
As a Nurse, you will work closely with our service users to ensure that they receive excellent nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. It is essential that you are able to effectively work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will need to have a calm and approachable demeanour as you will be working with service users that have challenging behaviours, substance abuse and/or depression.
Flexi Pay allows you to choose when you want to get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and instantly receive up to 50% of the value of your shift (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Flexi Pay app feature with access to the value of your shifts
- £500 Platinum reward after 250 hours of work
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Your local office will be the Chester branch who can be found at 17-19 Boughton which is close to the Chester Cathedral and Chester Train Station.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.