The Chester branch are based at 17 - 19 Boughton, near Chester train station and Chester Cathedral.
Do you want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Flint, Chester and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift instantly! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with the choice to work weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to benefit from
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
As a Nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive high-quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will need to be able to work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm manner as you could be providing care to service users struggling with depression, challenging behaviour and/or substance abuse.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Flexible hours
- Access to our Flexi Pay app feature
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team and clinical governance
- A Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to pick from
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.