Become a Newcross Nurse!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Canterbury, Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable and the surrounding areas
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Same day pay
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
What you'll get for joining Newcross as a nurse:
- A 'Platinum Cash Reward' when you join us and work 250 hours (also available to nurses rejoining the business)
- A competitive remuneration package of £26.52/hr, including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock clinical support from a dedicated, nurse-led team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- A variety of training programs earned through credits as you work
- Access to RCNi Portfolio to assist in collecting evidence for the revalidation process
- Access to RCNi DST, a handy tool designed to support you with making evidence-based decisions when assessing and treating patients.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- Access to a smart phone, with internet access so you can manage your timesheets and rotas on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you:
- A healthcare and mental health support package for consultations and advice when you need it, without NHS wait times*
- Greater control over when you get paid - you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay after completing a shift
- Fixed, rotad hours, allocated well in advance, and no zero-hour contracts
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Plenty of opportunities to upskill in new areas to progress your career.
*Employees are eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Your local Canterbury branch is based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Join our friendly and supportive community. Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.