Nursing care changes lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide nursing care to our service users living in Herne Bay, Faversham, Whitstable, Canterbury and the surrounding areas.
Your next role as a Newcross nurse
As a Registered Nurse, you'll be providing nursing care and support to our service users. You'll need to be dedicated to ensure the best possible outcome on every shift. This is a real opportunity for you to make a difference to the lives of individuals in our care and provide clinical leadership to a team of care assistants and support workers.
We offer same day pay
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
- Flexible full & part-time hours to fit around your schedule & no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Choose when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of each shift
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Be the best at your job - expand your clinical knowledge with frequent training opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Here's what we need from you:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid current NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- We require 2 referees. One of which must be your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- The ability to work with and lead a team of healthcare workers to improve the lives of our service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well and make decisions in times of crisis
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
What you'll get for joining Newcross as a nurse:
- A 'Platinum Cash Reward' when you join us and work 250 hours (also available to nurses rejoining the business)
- A competitive remuneration package of £26.52/hr, including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock clinical support from a dedicated, nurse-led team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- A variety of training programs earned through credits as you work
- Access to RCNi Portfolio to assist in collecting evidence for the revalidation process
- Access to RCNi DST, a handy tool designed to support you with making evidence-based decisions when assessing and treating patients.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready to enrich the lives of people in need? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.