Become a Newcross Nurse
Newcross Healthcare is searching for excellent Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in providing the highest quality of care for our service users living in Bognor Regis, Felpham, Aldwick, Flansham, Chichester, Selsey and the surrounding local areas.
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
What you'll get for joining Newcross as a nurse:
- A 'Platinum Cash Reward' when you join us and work 250 hours (also available to nurses rejoining the business)
- A competitive remuneration package of £33.36/hr, including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock clinical support from a dedicated, nurse-led team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- A variety of training programs earned through credits as you work
- Specialised training, tailored to the package(s) of care you work on
- Access to RCNi Portfolio to assist in collecting evidence for the revalidation process
- Access to RCNi DST, a handy tool designed to support you with making evidence-based decisions when assessing and treating patients.
- A healthcare and mental health support package for consultations and advice when you need it, without NHS wait times*
- Greater control over when you get paid - you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay after completing a shift
- Fixed, rotad hours, allocated well in advance, and no zero-hour contracts
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Plenty of opportunities to upskill in new areas to progress your career.
*Employees are eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Same day pay
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
Here's what we need from you:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid current NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- We require 2 referees. One of which must be your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- The ability to work with and lead a team of healthcare workers to improve the lives of our service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well and make decisions in times of crisis
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Join our branch today! We are located at 62-63 South Street, close to Chichester Cathedral
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready to enrich the lives of people in need? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.