Become an invaluable member of our nursing team
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the surrounding areas.
Your next role as a Newcross nurse
As a Registered Nurse, you'll be providing nursing care and support to our service users. You'll need to be dedicated to ensure the best possible outcome on every shift. This is a real opportunity for you to make a difference to the lives of individuals in our care and provide clinical leadership to a team of care assistants and support workers.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you:
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Fixed, rotad hours, allocated well in advance, and no zero-hour contracts
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Employees are eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
We offer 'same day pay'
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
Join Newcross as a nurse to receive:
- A 'Platinum Cash Reward' when you join us and work 250 hours
- A competitive remuneration package of £26.52/hr, including holiday pay
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated, nurse-led team
- An employee perks scheme offering discounts from leading brands
- Training programs accessible by earning work based credit
- Access to RCNi Portfolio to assist in your revalidation process
- Access to RCNi DST, an interactive point-of-care tool designed to support you with making evidence-based decisions when assessing and treating patients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral.
Here's what we need from you:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- 2 referees: one from your current employer and one from your previous role. In addition, we require the contact details for all other places of employment within the past 18 months or for 3 of your most recent roles
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Our friendly Canterbury branch are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, close to Canterbury East train station.
How to join
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
Are you ready to enrich the lives of people in need? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.