Do you have a passion for Nursing?
Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional and dedicated Registered Nurses to care and support our service users living in Chelmsford and the surrounding areas.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
● Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
● Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
● Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
● Interview from the comfort of your own home
● Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
As a Newcross Registered Nurse, you will be providing direct nursing care and support that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Without Nurses, our service users won't receive the care and attention that they need. Working for Newcross means you can apply your knowledge and skills and make a difference to people's lives. You must have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to care for our service users independently as well as part of a wider MDT team.
Same day pay!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
● A salary of up to £26.52/hr (including holiday pay)
● Mileage compensation to cover travel
● Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
● 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
● Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
● Free specialised training programs
We are located within Unit 2 of Godbolts Business Park on Coggeshall Road of Marks Tey, Colchester
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.