Become a Newcross Nurse
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide dedicated nursing care to our service users living in Bath and the surrounding area of Somerset.
About the position
As a Registered Nurse, you'll be providing nursing care and support to protect and safeguard our service users, in line with their bespoke care plans. This is a rewarding role, offering you the unique opportunity to enrich the lives of individuals in need while building great relationships with all parties involved in the package of care.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £32.15/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Here's what we need from you:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- 2 referees: one from your current employer and one from your previous role. In addition, we require the contact details for all other places of employment within the past 18 months or for 3 of your most recent roles
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Please note that this role does not involve frequent travel between clients - you would be assigned to a fixed number of individual care packages.
Same day pay
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
Meet the team - Our Bath branch is located a short distance away from town.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Are you ready to enrich the lives of people in need? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.