Our Cardiff branch is located at 8 Park Place, close to Cardiff Queen Street train station and also Cardiff University.
Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to providing excellent care and support!
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking for seasoned Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to deliver life-enhancing care and support to our service users living in Cardiff and the surrounding towns.
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to 25.68/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Your role as a Newcross Nurse
Our nursing services put the user at the centre of everything we do. You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client in line with their personalised care plan.
Bringing a positive and professional attitude goes a long way when helping people with Mental Health Needs. It's essential that you're naturally calm and approachable as you could be providing care to our service users who often become anxious, confused and who have multiple support requirements. This may also involve following personalised care plans at all times.
What we can offer you...
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Video interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Flexi Pay, enabling you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts the same day! Simply access the HealthForceGo app on your smart phone to digitally sign your timesheets and decide when you get paid. (Includes bank holidays and weekends)
What we need
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our fantastic team!
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our team will be in touch shortly. We can't wait to speak to you!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.