We want nurses like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Wrexham, Llangollen and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will be dedicated to ensuring that our service users receive high-quality nursing care at all times in line with their particular needs and requirements. It is essential that you are able to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will need to have a calm and approachable demeanour as you could be working with service users that have depression, challenging behaviour and/or substance abuse.
Newcross Healthcare gives you the flexibility to choose when you want to get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through the app and instantly receive up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with our friendly team!
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Flexible hours available
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Chester team are located at 17 - 19 Boughton, close to Chester train station and also Chester Cathedral.
Apply now and a friendly member of our team will be in contact shortly!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.