Come and say hello to the Colchester Branch, located within Unit 2 of Godbolts Business Park on Coggeshall Road in Marks Tey, Colchester.
Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
Newcross Healthcare is on the look out for professional Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Clacton-on-Sea and the surrounding areas.
Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation and benefit from a free DBS check and free uniform, pay rates up to £26.52/hr and a £500 welcome bonus after 250 hours of work!
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
What does the role entail?
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NMC pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Why choose us?
● Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
● Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
● Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
● Interview from the comfort of your own home
● Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
● A salary of up to £26.52/hr (including holiday pay)
● Mileage compensation to cover travel
● Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
● 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
● Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
●. Free specialised training programs
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing complete one
- You will need access to a smart device - iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Begin your journey with Newcross Healthcare today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.