Are you a nurse wanting to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for service users living in Inverurie and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay is a new and innovative app feature that enables healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What will I do?
As a Nurse, you will be confident in your abilities to provide excellent nursing care to service users with various needs and requirements. You will be able to effectively care for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £28.42/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work
- Flexible full time and part time hours to pick from
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
You will be part of our Aberdeen branch which is located in Scotland's third largest city. You can find our branch in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment will be in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.