You can find your local branch at Unit 2, Castle Park Road in Barnstaple. We are easily accessible from surrounding towns.
Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Bideford, Ilfracombe, Braunton, South Molton, Barnstaple and the surrounding areas.
Exclusive Benefits Of Joining
- Flexible full & part-time hours to fit around your schedule & no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Choose when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of each shift
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Be the best at your job - expand your clinical knowledge with frequent training opportunities
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
The Nursing Position
In the role as a Newcross Nurse you will treat those who are sick or injured, give advice and emotional support to families and take care of patient paperwork.
You'll need a valid NMC pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently as well as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
The Platinum Reward
As a Registered Nurse, you can benefit from our exciting Platinum Ticket Invitation, where you'll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
What We Offer You
- A salary of up to £25.71/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, Perks at Work, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunties and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.