Make a difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking kind and compassionate Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Shepton Mallet, Wells and the surrounding areas.
Your next role as a Newcross nurse
As a Registered Nurse, you'll be providing nursing care and support to our service users. You'll need to be dedicated to ensure the best possible outcome on every shift. This is a real opportunity for you to make a difference to the lives of individuals in our care and provide clinical leadership to a team of care assistants and support workers.
What you'll get for joining Newcross as a nurse:
- A 'Platinum Cash Reward' when you join us and work 250 hours (also available to nurses rejoining the business)
- A competitive remuneration package of £32.15/hr, including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock clinical support from a dedicated, nurse-led team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- A variety of training programs earned through credits as you work
- Specialised training, tailored to the package(s) of care you work on
- Access to RCNi Portfolio to assist in collecting evidence for the revalidation process
- Access to RCNi DST, a handy tool designed to support you with making evidence-based decisions when assessing and treating patients.
Here's what we need from you:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid current NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- We require 2 referees. One of which must be your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- The ability to work with and lead a team of healthcare workers to improve the lives of our service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well and make decisions in times of crisis
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Our Bath branch is located a short distance from the city centre and provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
Our 'same day pay' app feature
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready to enrich the lives of people in need? Apply today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.