Do you have a passion for nursing? Well join us today!
Meet your local branch at Unit 2, Castle Park Road in Barnstaple.
Newcross Healthcare is actively seeking dedicated and hard-working Registered Nurses (RNs) to assist in providing care for our service users living in Bude, Holsworthy and the surrounding local towns.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home with video technology
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
- Access a £500 welcome bonus with our Platinum Ticket Invitation after your first 250 hours worked
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What will I be doing?
- Empowering each individual in your care with a natural compassion and strong desire to achieve best possible outcomes
- Naturally leading a team by delegating tasks to colleagues whilst administering medication
- Treating those who are sick or injured
- Giving advice and emotional support to families
- Taking care of patient paperwork
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration within various nursing home settings.
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- A salary of up to £25.71/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call. We look forward to speaking with you!
Join us today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.