Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything
We are looking to recruit qualified Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users working full or part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Walsall, Cannock and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Our ideal Mental Health Nurses will have excellent clinical skills and the ability to work professionally with clients who may exhibit challenging or difficult behaviours.
What you'll get for joining Newcross as a nurse:
- A 'Platinum Cash Reward' when you join us and work 250 hours (also available to nurses rejoining the business)
- A competitive remuneration package of £31.89/hr, including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock clinical support from a dedicated, nurse-led team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- A variety of training programs earned through credits as you work
- Access to RCNi Portfolio to assist in collecting evidence for the revalidation process
- Access to RCNi DST, a handy tool designed to support you with making evidence-based decisions when assessing and treating patients.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you:
- A healthcare and mental health support package for consultations and advice when you need it, without NHS wait times*
- Greater control over when you get paid - you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay after completing a shift
- Fixed, rotad hours, allocated well in advance, and no zero-hour contracts
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Plenty of opportunities to upskill in new areas to progress your career.
*Employees are eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your previous place of work
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
Same day pay
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
Based at Commerce House, Ridings Park, our Cannock branch opened in 2014 and has been providing the local area with qualified healthcare professionals ever since.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.