Become a Newcross Nurse
Newcross Healthcare are on the look out for kind and compassionate Registered Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to offer excellent care and support to our service users living across Cannock, Rugeley, Lichfield and the surrounds.
Your next role as a Newcross nurse
As a Registered Nurse, you'll be providing nursing care and support to protect and safeguard our service users, in line with their bespoke care plans. This is a rewarding role, offering you the unique opportunity to enrich the lives of individuals in need while building great relationships with all parties involved.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you:
- A healthcare and mental health support package for consultations and advice when you need it, without NHS wait times*
- Greater control over when you get paid - you can instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay after completing a shift
- Fixed, rotad hours, allocated well in advance, and no zero-hour contracts
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Plenty of opportunities to upskill in new areas to progress your career.
*Employees are eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Here's what we need from you:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Valid NMC registration
- Over 6 months post-qualification experience in nursing
- 2 referees: one from your current employer and one from your previous role. In addition, we require the contact details for all other places of employment within the past 18 months or for 3 of your most recent roles
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and medication administration
- The ability to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Your next nursing role includes:
- A competitive remuneration package of £31.89/hr, including holiday pay
- A free criminal record check DBS/PVG
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform
- 24/7 clinical support from nurse advisers and an out of hours team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- A variety of training programs earned through credits as you work
- Access to tools and resources from the Royal College of Nursing to assist with revalidation and point-of-care decision making
- Recommend a Friend to Newcross for a chance to earn £500 per referral
- A £500 'Platinum Cash Reward' awarded to all new or rejoining nurses upon completion of 250 hours service
Same day pay
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Apply today to choose when you work and when you get paid!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.